This dazzling Hyundai Alcazar 7 seater SUV will be delivered with no down payment and a monthly EMI of just Rs 9,445.

Hyundai Alcazar 7 seater car on-road price – Friends, are you intending to purchase a luxurious and premium 7-seater SUV for your family? Do you desire a feature-rich SUV with an attractive design? Hyundai has brought you the Hyundai Alcazar 7 seater family car, which is an improved version of the Hyundai Creta. You can purchase this SUV with a monthly EMI of just ₹ 9,445. This vehicle is fairly popular in the Indian market, and it comes with a 5-year guarantee and 3-year roadside support.

Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater Car Disign

Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater
Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater design

The design of the Hyundai Alcazar Car will capture your heart because it is striking and appealing. This model features a chrome grille, LED headlamps, LED DRLs, and LED taillights, giving it a sporty and beautiful appearance. This car is available in three colours: Typhoon Silver, Nocturne Black, and Victory Red, which adds to its appeal.

Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater Car Engine

This premium Alcazar 7-Seater Car has two engine options, including a 2.0L petrol engine with 159 horsepower and 191 Nm of torque. And its ARAI-certified mileage is 18.1 kmpl, while the second engine is a 1.5L diesel engine with 115 horsepower and 250 Nm torque. The ARAI-certified mileage is 21.4 kmpl.

Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater
Hyundai Alcazar suv car

Let us inform you that each of these engines are available with 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions. This vehicle can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 10.3 seconds with a petrol engine and 12.1 seconds with a diesel engine.

Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater Car Interior

The interior of the Hyundai Alcazar Car is highly luxurious and comfy. This includes options such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, wireless charging for your phone, connected car technologies, a sunroof, and ambient lighting. This SUV has enough space for three rows of seats. The second row includes adjustable headrests and air conditioning vents.

Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater Car Price and Finance Details

The on-road pricing (Delhi ex-showroom) of this tax may vary based on the variation. For example, (P Exclusive) costs ₹ 16.30 lakh – ₹ 17.30 lakh, whereas (P Prestige) costs The Signature model costs ₹18.05 – ₹19.05 lakh, while the Platinum variant costs ₹19.30 – ₹20.30 lakh.

Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater
Hyundai Alcazar 7 Seater finance plan

The finance plan for this tax may differ based on the variation. For example, the Hyundai Alcazar P Exclusive variant has an on-road pricing of ₹ 16.30 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You will need to make a 20% downpayment and take a loan for the rest 80%, totaling ₹ 13.04 lakh. Your monthly EMI will be ₹ 9,445 for 5 years, at an interest rate of 7% to 10%.

Read This Post-

It is important to highlight that this is only an example. Your EMI may vary depending on the loan amount, loan term, and interest rate you select.

Read This Post-

Today, we discussed the characteristics and EMI plan of the Hyundai Alcazar Car. I hope you found this material useful; nevertheless, please keep in mind that it is merely for informational purposes. If you want to buy this car, go to your nearest Hyundai dealership or visit the official website. Stay tuned to our website for more similar news.

Also Read-

Leave a Comment

Get Vivo T3 Lite 5G with 8GB RAM and a 5000mAh battery just ₹10,500. The Maruti Grand Vitara is now ₹2.62 lakhs cheaper. Buy it now! Infinix GT 20; Incredible savings MediaTek Dimensity 8200 and features A high-performing electric vehicle was seen during testing! Realme GT 6T; know when it’s launch, 100W rapid charge with 12GB RAM!