Bring home this Kia sonet car with dashing looks and great features for a monthly EMI of just Rs 9,752.

Kia Sonet Car Finance Plan – Friends, getting a car is everyone’s dream, but in this era of inflation, do you keep putting it off due to high maintenance costs and hefty EMIs? Kia offers the Sonet DCT GTX+, a premium SUV with modern features, at an affordable EMI of ₹ 9,752. Please let us know more details.

Kia Sonet car Design

Kia Sonet car
Kia Sonet design

This Kia automobile has a sporty and appealing style. Sonet DCT GTX+ sports LED headlamps and taillights, giving it a modern appearance. This car also has 17-inch alloy wheels and a GT Line package, which give it a sporty appearance. This vehicle will be offered in five colours with dual tone options: Glacier White, Intense Red, Metallic Copper, Tempest Blue, and Ebony Black.

Engine of Kia Sonet Car

This upscale Kia Sonet Car model is powered by a 1.0L Turbo GDi engine that develops 120 horsepower and 172 Nm of torque. This car has a 7-speed DCT automatic gearbox that gives a smooth and enjoyable ride. It can also accelerate from 0 to 100 km per hour in 9.7 seconds. This car has a 40-liter gasoline tank, making it ideal for lengthy travels. This automobile has an ARAI-certified mileage of 18.2 kmpl.

Kia Sonet Car Interior

The interior of the Kia Sonet DCT GTX+ is similarly luxurious and modern. It boasts leather seats as well as ventilated seats, which serve to keep you cool during the heat. This vehicle also includes a sunroof, making the inside airy and bright.

It features a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. This vehicle is equipped with UVO connected car technology, which allows you to control it remotely. With a 360-degree camera, flat-bottom steering wheel, ambient lighting, and a wireless charging pad, you can easily charge your phone.

Kia Sonet Car Price and Financing Details

Friends, Kia offers various payment plans for their cars. The on-road price of the Sonet DCT GTX+ variant (Delhi ex-showroom) starts at ₹9.49 lakh. Now, suppose you finance this car. Let’s get this done. So

Kia Sonet car
Kia Sonet car emi plan

To purchase, make a 20% down payment (about ₹ 1.50 lakh) and obtain a loan for the remaining 80% (approx. ₹ 7 lakh). You will now receive a 5-year loan with an interest rate of about 9.5%, which you will pay in monthly installments of Rs 9,752.

Read This Also-

It is important to highlight that this is only an example. Your EMI may vary depending on the loan amount, loan term, and interest rate you select.

Read This Also-

Today, we have provided information on the features and EMI plan of the Kia Sonet Car model DCT GTX+. We hope you enjoyed this material, but please keep in mind that it is provided solely for informational purposes prior to purchase. Visit your nearest Kia store or the official website.

Read This-

Leave a Comment

Get Vivo T3 Lite 5G with 8GB RAM and a 5000mAh battery just ₹10,500. The Maruti Grand Vitara is now ₹2.62 lakhs cheaper. Buy it now! Infinix GT 20; Incredible savings MediaTek Dimensity 8200 and features A high-performing electric vehicle was seen during testing! Realme GT 6T; know when it’s launch, 100W rapid charge with 12GB RAM!